×Cake Galleries Testimonials General Info Frequent Q & A About Us Contact Us


Order

Normally your order will have to be placed between 4-6 weeks prior to your event.
This time may vary during peak seasons, especially during summer. However, short notice events can usually be accommodated, depending on position availability. For your piece of mind and to avoid any disappointment we advise to place your order as early as possible.

 

Cake Design Agreement

All of your contact, cake design (including photo or sketch), delivery and payment details, will be included for your reference and approval on our Cake Design Agreement Form. Once you receive this form you will need to check, sign and return it to us. Every single order carried out is strictly based on such agreement

 

Deposit & Final Payment

After you send your signed Cake Design Agreement Form you will need to place a 25% deposit to secure your position. The remaining 75% will need to be paid at least 3 days prior delivery. This applies for orders up to $1,200. For orders above $1,200, a payment schedule will be issued by our sales department. All scheduled progress payments, including final payment, will need to be paid by their due date.

In case of a short notice order (up to 14 days prior event) a non refundable 80% deposit will need to be placed. The remaining 20% will need to be paid at least 3 days prior delivery.

 

Cancellation

If you decide to cancel your order, your deposit will be fully refunded only if you cancel within 7 days from the date the order was placed. After this time the deposit will not be refunded. For short notice orders (up to 14 days prior to event) the deposit is non refundable in case of cancellation.


Payment Methods

For your convenience we accept the following methods of payment:

-Direct Bank Deposit or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
-Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only) 1.5% surcharge applies.


Please Note:
When paying via Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer, please make sure to include the reference number provided upon receiving your "Cake Design Agreement Form".

For final payments via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) we recommend that payments are made a few days prior the final payment deadline (3 days prior delivery), as payment can take up to 48 hours to clear into our account.





Bankstown - Sydney NSW
Australia


Business Hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
9:00am - 12:00pm Sat



  Find us on Facebook 
Follow us on Instagram  Pin us on Pinterest  Tweet us on Twitter  Watch us on Youtube